Aug 30, 2011

Our Disney Trip....

So we are back from Disney, we missed an earthquake and a hurricane which was great for us but not for those at home.

We had a blast at Disney, we went to The Magic Kingdom, Universal Studios, Isle of Adventure, relaxed at Vero Beach and then back to Disney since our flight got canceled thanks to Irene.

I did great walking around in 90' heat, the baby was well behaved and didn't give me a hard time. I think he was in shock about being there because he really didn't move around as much and he didn't sit on my bladder. I did get a weird rash-like thing around my ankles, but since it didn't itch or hurt I didn't worry. I later found out from the doctor that it was blood vessels that burst from walking in excessive heat. It's common on overweight folks and since I am carrying around an additional 26 pounds that would put me in that category for sure.



Many people commented on my cute t-shirt... even Mickey Mouse gave it a thumbs up!