Aug 13, 2011

We went shopping....

buy buy BABY

Well sort of... We registered for the million baby items we will be needing.


It wasn't as painful as I thought it would be since I had previously gone with Angie and my mom to look at stuff. Angie was great, she took a notebook and wrote down everything I liked by section, so when Bobby and I went it was easy. We walked up to the section, and scanned...


Bobby was a bit shocked at the cost of some items, hey babies are not cheap.


If you would like to take a peek or purchase an item before it's gone go to




or




We registered at both and it's under Maria Epifania


We are also registered at El Bambi (West New York, NJ) I did that for mom's friend who don't drive. All the knitted fancy outfits are there. God forbid I don't bring him home in an outfit MADE IN SPAIN...


Enjoy!!! The shower is October 15th so shop early LOL!!!