Sep 8, 2011

Welcome to the THIRD Trimester.....

Oh my, there is nothing more nerve wrecking than getting an email from THE BUMP.com saying Welcome to your Third Trimester.... The LAST ONE.

I am so glad that I have felt great from day 1... so good that I would do this again 10 times (JUST KIDDING) 1 other time and then the Epifania Baby Factory is CLOSED.

The baby is a total morning person, I think CNBC could hire him to cover me on the overnight shift, he wakes up around 3:15-3:20 every morning even Saturday and Sundays, good thing Sleep is not my thing.

Week Twenty Seven:


Eyes can open


The fetus weighs almost 2 pounds now and is about 14.5 inches long.


The head is over 2.5 inches (7cm) in diameter.


Your baby's hearing continues to develop.


The eyes can blink, open and close.


You have made it 2/3 of the way through.


Baby now has eyebrows and eyelashes and hair is growing everyday.


The muscle tone is improving and his or her body is getting plumper.


Your little one's brain continues its rapid growth.