Sep 30, 2011

What to do when you have no power for 12 hours...

and pregnant.... EAT AN ENTIRE SLEEVE OF RITZ CRACKERS AND DRIVE TO McDonald FOR A MILKSHAKE

Yesterday was a fun day, those who know me well know that I get extremely anxious when there is no power, for some reason that is when I need TV the most. No TV, Internet, lights etc... drives me insane and being pregnant added more drama.

Bobby and I decided to go to the mall and we killed a couple hours before I had to go to bed so that helped a lot. I just LOVE electricity!!!

UPDATE: on 30 week dr visit...

So my uterus is measurring 2cm more than it should, but we all suspect that I will be giving birth to a toddler so I am not shocked, my sciatic nerve is just ruining me, but again part of the package so I have to deal. I have to say, I thank God for giving me my personality. I take it as it comes and can't complain cause there is nothing I could do.

Everything looks great, she said the baby sounds great and now it's all about getting fatter and bigger. Oh I got my very 1st FLU shot ever... I didn't want it but being sick would be worse so I gave in

I have decided that I have too much work to leave in October so my new last day of work in November 4th. As much as I hate waking up at 3am, I just don't want to rush my work.

Next Up, shopping for a dress for the shower with Susy, can't wait for that... LOL!!!