Jul 29, 2011

Stollers, strollers and more strollers





What happened to the days when strollers cost $100 and were just 1 seat... We went to El Bambi today since they were the only store in the area that actually carries every stroller known to man in stock to test out. I couldn't register for a Stroller without playing with it 1st and without carrying it to see the weight.


When strollers cost over $600 I want to make sure I get something that will last for 2 kids and that will be comfortable to push.


I found 2 that I really like, The Peg Perego Skate and the Uppa Vista. They both have the regular seat, bassinet & car seat adaptor. They also both sell jumper seats for the older child to sit when another baby comes along.

It's crazy to me that El Bambi is still around, being that my mom use to buy my clothing there as a kid, but it is and they have the best baby layettes.. I already saw the outfit I want to take the baby home in from the hospital and I also saw the nicest christening gown for a boy. (Good thing Susy will be paying for that one LOL)...


Next up... going to Buy Buy baby to check things out before the "real" registering day...